NATURAL SKIN CARE WITH ACTIVE BOTANICALS
What makes Sub24 unique is the simple fact it has been formulated for young skin. We use special combinations of oils and herbs to help maintain that beautiful young skin and fight problems naturally, meaning it is also perfect for sensitive skin.
The ingredients we use are full of vitamins, minerals, and good fatty acids. The oils we have chosen are light and won’t leave you feeling greasy. The special herbs are very stimulating and nourishing to the skin. They will help keep your skin clean, well fed and glowing.
Our natural skincare product formulations are simple and the uncomplicated nature of the range will work wonders with young skin.
Our philosophy of keeping it simple, pH balanced and natural means we do NOT use:
• Mineral oils
• Synthetic Fragrances
In addition to this, our skin care products are made in New Zealand and not tested on animals. Shop the range of moisturisers, face wash, and facial scrubs here and buy your skin care online or in various local stores and pharmacies today.
- Rich in linoleic acid (omega 6 fatty acid)
- Rich in vitamins B and E
- Easily absorbed into the skin
- May help reduce redness and inflammation
- Rich in zinc, calcium and magnesium
- Very suitable for all skin types
- Excellent for skin prone to dryness/flakiness
- May help skin prone to inflammation or irritation.
- Contains antioxidants and vitamins A, B, C, E
- Contains folic acid, zinc, manganese and chromium
- Very moisturising
- Said to be able to penetrate deep into the skin, taking with it powerful nutrients
- Easily absorbed into the skin
- May help skin prone to irritation and inflammation
- Contains high levels of fatty acids, Omega 9 (Oleic acid) and Omega 6 (Linoleic Acid).
- These fatty acids are believed to help with the skins elasticity, retain moisture and help to make Apricot oil a strong emollient
- Contains high levels of vitamin E
- May assist skin prone to dryness, acne and psoriasis
- May help to destroy bad bacteria and fungus cultures on the skin
- Said to help increase circulation to the skin
- Contains vitamin B complex and vitamin E
- May assist skin prone to acne, irritation and inflammation.
- Is soothing on the skin
- Can help to calm skin
- Contains antioxidants
- It is believed to create a barrier on the skin to protect it from further environmental impurities or toxins
- Contains ricinoleic acid which helps to protect the skin from bacteria.
- Believed to improve the texture of the skin because it is rich in oleic and linoleic acids which help to smooth and soften the skin
- Believed to attract moisture to the skin (a humectant)
- Said to penetrate deep into the skin, carrying with it various vitamins and minerals
- High in vitamin E
- Contains lauric acid, a strong antioxidant, which is believed to carry properties that protect the skin from bacteria
- Rich in essential fatty acids
- Can make your skin feel extremely soft and smooth as it is very moisturising
- Helps to prevent moisture loss
- It is believed to support the immune system and help the body to heal itself due to the high level of antioxidants
- May assist skin prone to acne, eczema and psoriasis
- May help to improve skin texture
Evening Primrose Oil
- High levels of the essential fatty acid omega 6, which is believed to strengthen and maintain strong cells
- May assist skin prone to acne, eczema or that is easily irritated
- Very moisturising so helps to leave your skin feeling smooth and soft
- Believed to help supply blood to the skin, making the skin stronger
- It may assist skin prone to psoriasis and acne
- May help to prevent scarring
- Believed to encourage the production of collagen which is important to the skin
- It may help to decrease both inflammation and bacterial infections
- High in vitamin B complex and vitamin A
- Contains silica which is believed to help form collagen (this is important for the development and maintenance of your skin cells)
- May assist with skin prone to acne and Psoriasis
- It is believed that horsetail is excellent for fighting wrinkles and is anti-aging
- May help to fight the battle of scarring
- Believed to help maintain healthy connective tissue
- Contains magnesium
- Jojoba oil is a liquid wax that is released from the seeds of the jojoba shrub when they are cold pressed
- The liquid wax is very similar to sebum (the natural oil we produce to lubricate the skin and hair), therefore it mixes well and penetrates deep into the skin, taking with it all the lovely vitamins and nutrients
- May assist skin prone to irritation, acne, psoriasis.
- Does not block pores
- High levels of vitamins E, B complex and zinc
Lime Essential Oil
- A good antioxidant
- May assist skin prone to irritation and acne
- Has a fresh, youthful smell
- High levels of vitamins A and E
- High in essential fatty acids
- May help skin prone to acne and irritations.
- Very moisturising and will leave your skin feeling very soft
Sweet Orange Essential Oil
- Beautiful fresh yet sweet smell
- May assist with keeping the skin clean and irritation free
White Willow Bark
- Believed to be a natural exfoliant so may help to remove old skin and impurities to unveil the fresh, young skin underneath
- May help with skin prone to acne and irritation.
- Believed to help unclog pores
- Excellent for skin that is prone to sensitivity